Already have a Username/Password for Al-Nadhair: Jurnal Ilmiah Ma'had Aly MUDI?
GO TO LOGIN
Need a Username/Password?
GO TO REGISTRATION
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Guidelines for the writing of articles Al-Nadhair: Jurnal Ilmiah Ma'had Aly MUDI can be seen as follows:
Articles are the author's original scientific work and have never been published or are in the process of being published by other media;
Articles must be in accordance with the surrounding style and journal template;
The author must submit an article that reviews the actual themes within the scope of Family Law and Islamic Law, shows the sharpness of analysis, the updating of references, and no plagiarism. The author must fill in the form for the authenticity of the articles;
The articles systematics are:
- Author's name (without academic degree), affiliation, and e-mail;
- Abstracts are written in two languages, Indonesian and English. The abstract contains a maximum of 300 words;
- Keywords, between 3-7 words;
- Subtitles (according to the needs of the analysis and discussion);
Articles can be written in Indonesian, English, and Arabic;
The articles submitted through online submissions must contain the articles file and the academic biographical data;
The articles sent using Arabic-Indonesian transliteration according to SKB 3 Ministers
Make sure that your articles are prepared using the articles template. Download here the article template.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Authors who publish in Al-Nadhair: Jurnal Ilmiah Ma'had Aly MUDI agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work. (See The Effect of Open Acces)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.